Digital Marketing Department Low-Cost + In-Kind
At Web Partner Group, we want to make a meaningful social impact by utilizing our resources to support the nonprofit sector with a blend of low-cost and in-kind services.
Our mission is to work with six new nonprofits every year. We provide these nonprofits their own Digital Marketing Department at significantly less cost than and other alternative. Your Digital Marketing Department is staffed with a team of experts that have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience plus a project coordinator.
Are These Challenges Your Challenges?
We have worked with nonprofits for 20 years and it could be said that our company grew from serving the nonprofit sector. Over the years digital marketing has become more critical for nonprofits. However, access to experienced and affordable staff can be a challenge.
- Can One Person Do It All:
- It’s hard to find one person skilled and experienced in all areas of digital marketing.
- Most people are either creative (writing, social media, PR, and outreach) or analytical (website, Google Ad Grant, and SEO).
- Larger organizations generally separate the digital skillsets from the creative by hiring two or more staff, but many nonprofits cannot afford multiple staff.
- Retaining qualified staff can be challenging and turnover costly. Career progression in digital marketing is similar to most technology careers. Professionals often start in smaller environments for less compensation to gain experience, only to seek better opportunities in larger organizations with higher pay.
- Experience maximizes success and inexperience can be costly. How can nonprofits access experience at a reasonable expense.
- The cost of one qualified person in a digital marketing department with the required expertise and experience is another major challenge.
Will Our Solution Work for You?
We offer your nonprofit a low-cost and in-kind Digital Marketing Department with the following features and benefits.
- Expert Staff: We provide a team with experience in each area of digital marketing. Each team member has 5 to 10 years of experience in a specific area. These areas include digital strategy, WordPress, Google Ad Grants, SEO, CRM/Email Marketing, social media, KPI reporting, and more.
- Cost: We target hourly rates between $15 to $25 per hour, which is substantially less than other agencies. It is also less than a single full-time staff member with benefits.
- As Needed / When Needed: Your team members will have deliverables, but they will also be available anytime you need them.
- Website Design & Maintenance: Many tasks require the same amount of work each month, while others, like website work, have peaks and valleys. We offer unlimited hours for your website work because we do not want cost becomes a barrier to improving your website and achieving your mission.
- Guarantee: You are always in control—we will bill you the month after we do the work. Also, the outstanding balance will be void if you wish to cancel at any time.
- Budgeting: We charge a fixed monthly fee based on the amount and scope of work.
In short, our program provides a fully staffed and very responsive digital marketing department with experience and expertise in every area for a fraction of what agencies charge and less than what any organization could hire in-house.
This program is geared toward helping nonprofit organizations reach their next level of growth. Our work includes in-kind hours so we reserve the right to select who we work for and we have a constraint of six organizations each year. Our mission is to provide the best outcomes and accelerate growth for the lowest possible cost.